Monday, May 24, 2010

A Little Bit of Wonder

I never thought I'd be able to have another blog. Like many, I was once addicted to LiveJournal; I still have my account, but I hardly ever use it. It was fun to go on almost every day and type pointless sentences that no one but friends might read. My poor journal has grown dusty with all the entries I've made online.

So the point of such rambling? There is no point. I created this space almost a year ago and I have finally decided to make sure I start posting. It probably won't be an everyday thing, but it's about time I start to share with my friends and family what's happening up here in the Big Sky Country.

And that will all happen in the next post. Tata for now!

1 comment:

  1. Hooray!!! You finally decided to do something with your blog space. I promise I will help keep you on track to use it. Cant wait to read what you have to say!

    ReplyDelete