Thursday, September 1, 2011

Updating the Updates

Hello everyone! Look! I posted BEFORE another year went by. It's only been 5 months since my last post. Let's see if I can keep this up. For now, though, here's the list, now updated from last time. The last few things will be happening soon:
  1. Finished student teaching: boy that was a rough last day! D:
  2. Graduation: I'm a graduate! (And I have my diploma! Woohoo)
  3. Substitute teaching: was a blast and a great source of extra money after finishing with school.
  4. Competition and Recreational recitals: are done! whew!
  5. Summer Plans: (* - means it's done)
    - Visiting So Cal for a week: *
    <3 Sister's birthday
    <3 Neice's 1st birthday
    <3 4th of July
    <3 Dsineyland Extravaganza
    <3 Relaxing and enjoying
    - Staying with my grandma for a week*
  6. Praxis: test #2 in Utah
  7. August: a month of working and getting ready for the school year
  8. Hopes for the next "school year":
    - teaching at the dance studio
    - substituting
    - working

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment