What to do, what to do with this lonely little blog. Namely, how can I make this more entertaining for myself? I'm thinking of compiling hair and makeup tutorials I find online and putting them into entries here.
It's a possibility. We shall see.
In other updates:
- Update for Praxis Test #2: Went and took it, but guess what? I was given the wrong test code. The OLD one. I did pass; something I found out AFTER several phone calls and emails. Thankfully, this test does apply to my license so long as I stay in Montana. Otherwise, I will have to take the newer test. I might just take the new one anyway.
- September was a wash of working, starting classes at the dance studio, and even a little substituting. I thank my lucky stars for the school I student taught at. Such a wonderful group of people.
- October 1st, my niece turned 3. Omg! She's now 3. Can't believe it. In the next week, I'll be traveling down to St. George where my sister and b-in-l will meet up with us and I will get to see my two little munchkins. Yay! <3
So far, that's all the news I have. It's now less than a month until my birthday. Scary. Speaking of scary, Halloween is also on its way.
No comments:
Post a Comment