Lordy be. I didn't think life could feel so crazy and yet so good at the same time. But it apparently can. Ever since the new school year started, I have been a busy little be both at the dance studio and at the mall. More so at the mall due to the little fact that I've been bumped up just a little for the holiday season. Yup. I get to be a temporary sales lead during the holidays. I don't know if I'm nuts or what, but it's nice to be building up money for loans and life thanks to all the hours I'm getting. I feel very blessed...
...even if I'm getting sick because of it. Ha! Karma's trying to humble me.
Recently, family visited. The two little nuggets (a.k.a. my nieces) both got sick with some cold/smoke from the fires sniffles. They got better, but I was stuck in the back of the car during a two-day trip to Yellowstone with the sickest of the two. I'm surprised I've lasted this long considering what's spreading around the store at the mall. Hopefully, I won't be knocked out completely by it. My parents insist I get a flu shot, but I really don't like getting those. I feel like utter blah afterwards, and while I know that means it's working, I don't want to take time off because of it; I'm so lame with my excuses.
Anyway, I felt an update was necessary. Don't know when I'll be posting next, but maybe next time it will be about something more exciting.
Later days!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment