Friday, October 14, 2011

Some Interesting Tips

Now, I don't normally dye my hair. In fact, I've never died it. I thank my poor pocket book that I was blessed with nice hair with a color I love and wouldn't want to change until I needed to--specifically after having children. Not that I plan on having children any time soon. What I do want s to always have a fresh look that can be made classic, and then become a staple for me every day.

My problem with my hair is that it isn't quite wavy, but it isn't quite straight. I'm always looking for new ways to style it both ways, including letting it go natural after I shower. I do use some hair products to help with the wave, or to make sure it stays wavy: Aussie's Catch the Wave hair spray fixative or the Catch the Wave mousse plus leave in conditioner. Gels just don't cut it any more, but I do recommend Herbal Essences curling gel if you like that sort of thing.

Moving on. As this title states, I did find some interesting tips for both hair and clothing styles. The first set of videos is about hair, from freshening to changing styles:

Hair Freshening

Day to Night

Curly Hair Tips

This second video is about using or finding clothes to hide any problem areas you might have. I know this will come in handy:

Hide Problem Areas

Also, here's a fun little article about being size "Barbie":

Barbie Surgery

Have a great day, ya'll!

No comments:

Post a Comment