Hey everyone!
This post is much later than I anticipated, but it will still be useful! Hopefully.
For those of you looking for some last minute Halloween costumes, following your nose to the link I've provided. Some of these outfits are actually pretty awesome.
Last Minute Halloween Fixes
To go along with your costumes, I've got two links that lead to some helpful sources:
1. Need a costume to go with your makeup? This article has 5 quick ideas for you. Now, there's no tutorial to go with each, but I'm sure Youtube can help you out: Costumes
2. Unlike the first article, this one comes with fun tricks you can use to spice up the costume you have! I personally like the one that says I can sparkle like Tinkerbelle: Tricks
Now, just like with any event or major holiday, there are do's and do not's. Halloween is no exception, so check out this list before heading out on the actual holiday:
Be Smart
And last but not least, here's the list of the most popular costumes you'll be seeing this Halloween. I know I've already seen a few.
Hottest 2011 Halloween Costumes
And that's about it. I really wish I'd had this out sooner, but life does get in the way of things. Hope this helps out the perfectionists and the last minutes kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment